It's Monday. That is not one of my favorite things, so for my blog post today I'm going to think of the things that make me happy to get me through the day.
- Photography (of course)
- Empty grocery stores
- Starbucks or Scooters!
- Ever-changing hair styles
- Oversized, comfy sweatshirts
- Rearranging rooms
- Pizza. Specifically Jake's Pizza in Willmar, MN...oh my do I miss that pizza
- Pens that write smoothly
- Swimming. I'm pretty sure I was a mermaid in a previous life
- Jammin' on my guitar. She's a blue Indiana Scout and her name is Norah
- Car jams
- Photog Meetups with other local photographers
- Panera Mac&Cheese
- Stella Rosa Rosso wine
- S'mores from Crawford's in Sioux Falls.
- Shakes from Kroll's diner in Fargo
- Twinkle lights
- Hershey's kisses
- Traveling to new places
- Movies. Specifically one’s from the 90’s that not many people know of.
It’s your love story. Brag a little.™
Bethany Melvin Photography is a Sioux Falls, SD wedding photographer who specializes in capturing love stories. Bethany Melvin Photography is based in the Midwest, but is available nationwide and for destination weddings. Have a question or want more information on booking? Contact Bethany today at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit bethanymelvin.com